NSS (National Service Scheme)
NSS has been introduced in the year 2001-02 in this Institution.
- • MOTTO OF NSS : "NOT ME BUT YOU "
- • FUNCTION OF NSS : The Focal Objectives of the scheme are
Development of the personality of students through Community service. This vies is sought to be achieved by enabling the students to:
- 1. Understand the community where they work.
- 2. Understand themselves in relation with their community.
- 3. Identify the needs and problems in the community and they can find the solution for resolving the problem.
- 4. Develop among them a sense of social and civic responsibility.
- 5. Apply their technical knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems.
- 6. Develop competence required for group living and sharing responsibilities.
- 7. Gain skills in mobilizing community participation.
- 8. Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitude.
- 9. Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disaster
- 10. Practice National Integration
- 11. Our NSS unit solved the major dispute of varadhamula by conducting shramadhana
- 12. Conducting health camp every year through blood donation camp
- 13. Conducting EYE check up camp regularly
- 14. Awareness camp about drugs and other harmful things
- 15. Conducting trucking for students and visiting one historical places every year
Raghu M., Lecturer in Dept Of Mechanical Engg. PROGRAM OFFICER