1. To develop a system for conscious academic and administrative performance of the institution.
2. To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
3. Monitoring and analysis of course plan.
4. OBE assessment and evaluation at institutional level
5. Semester wise program assessment, Continuous improvement initiatives
6. Create awareness in the preparation of question papers for lA test and Semester End Examination (SEE) to assess the students using appropriate action verbs at all six levels namely Remember, Understand, Application, Analysis, Evaluation and Create as per Bloom's Taxonomy to attain specified learning outcomes in the concerned programme.
7. Organizing institutional level awareness workshops on Outcome Based Education implemented in polytechnic education.
8. Periodical monitoring of continuous rnternar Evaruation (crE) and measures to be taken to enhance desired outcomes regulations given in Govt. order cited in ref(1).
|1||SUMA T S||PRINCIPAL||CHAIRPERSON|
|4||SURESH B S||HOD/CSE||MEMBER|
|5||SRINATH K K||HOD/ECE||MEMBER|
|8||SANJAY M V||Lecturer/CS||MEMBER|
|9||VINAY PATIL||ADVOCATE,JCI PRESIDENT||LOCAL SOCIETY MEMBER|
|10||CHANDANA T G||3RD YEAR STUDENT/ECE||MEMBER|
|11||SANGEETHA||3RD YEAR STUDENT/ME||MEMBER|