To ensure technical education that constantly matches the latest need of technology and aspiration of student which includes overall development of the students including social responsibilities and leadership qualities.
To ensure quality in technical education along with making our students to learn social responsibilities and morals; our vision is to contribute India better citizens who are technically strong.
To ensure being a women’s polytechnic in rural area, providing access to global technology which our rural girls need today and for tomorrow, in this regard we are also responsible for creating gender equality in rural India.
To impart quality technical education to the students with the aim to make them complete human beings possessing in-depth knowledge not only in their own discipline but also in the kindred areas, which shall necessarily be accompanied by a wide mental horizon making them capable of shifting the grain from the chaff, the honesty from the chicanery, the truth from the untruth.
• To promote technical education for rural girls being a women’s polytechnic.
• To create advanced facilities of teaching and practical training to the students.
• To inculcate facilities in the arena of Research & Development.
• To develop technical manpower through interactive communication, training, short-term courses, seminars, group-discussions, mock-interviews etc.
• To initiate and execute community reach-out projects to cater to the under-privileged sections of the surrounding community in and around the College.
• To improve efficiency of Institutional management.
• To promote our students towards higher education and support them in all aspect.